Friday, May 3, 2013

USED BY GOD

The power of this scripture humbles me.

I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I
will guide thee with mine eye. (Psalms 32:8)

God promises to instruct His children into every righteous path. He 
sent us His very Spirit to guide us in His ways. God cares for us
beyond measure and His Spirit will be faithful to illuminate
the glorious treasures of His truth. Ask God to teach you. Ask God to
make you teachable. He will faithfully do both! And by your growth God
will use you to edify others in the body of Christ!

And by your growth God will use you to edify others in the body of Christ!

And by your growth God will use you...

And by your growth...

This is WHY I am where I am in life, living where I live, doing what I do, 
waiting on what I wait on; because God told me I can use you. That seemed like a 
powerful call to arms in a most worthy war.  He can use me! He does use me.  He 
can use you too!!! 

It's an awesome thought to even consider being used by God in my opinion.  All around us in todays world we see people being used by Satan, by darkness, by negativity, by confusion.  Nobody grows or benefits in ANY way from folks NOT being used by God.  Think about it?

To be willing to submit to growing daily has enormous consequences.  Those consequences are that the maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen, will use you to carry out His will on His planet.

How do we submit?  Give up your God given right to choose NOT to submit to God.  Stop living only for yourself.  Start seeking to grow in your knowledge and relationship with Jesus!  Oddly enough this submission leads to an empowerment and a freedom like you've never experienced before. You become humbly confident, compassionately truthful, and ever triumphant in all you do.

From that place of reliance on God...He will use you!  And when He can use you look out world. You will be taught and instructed in the way to go, the way to live, what to say, and what to do in ALL situations and His power at work in you will be beyond measure.

I know...I SEE it every year, every month, every day at work in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE to hear your feedback and/or questions! Gd bless your day!!!