Tuesday, December 27, 2011

HE PROMISED!!!

Going through something, anything? Tired, weak, Over it all!!!? Whatever the season of issues in your life stand on God's promises. Here are a few of my favorites!

Salvation & Eternal Life

Romans 10:9, “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God’s Help in Troubled Times

Psalm 91:14-15, “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Romans 8:28, “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

Peace

John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.”


His Faithfulness

Deuteronomy 31:y, “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

God’s Power

Revelation 12:11, “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.”

Finances & Provision

Malachi 3:10, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.”

Matthew 6:25-26, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?”


Healing

James 5:16, Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.”

Isaiah 53:5, “But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.”

AND REMEMBER THAT AS THE WORD SAYS...."GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE WOULD LIE!!!!" THESE PROMISES ARE BANKABLE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE to hear your feedback and/or questions! Gd bless your day!!!